Community happens around food!
Join us for these potluck meals held after our normal Sunday services.
June 30 – Burger Bash
- It’s time for burgers! Join us for our 5th Sunday potluck. We are looking for 10 expert grillers to make a dozen or so of their signature burgers to share. Everyone else can bring a side or dessert.
- Sign Up to grill or bring an item here: Sign up!
July 28 – Salad Party
- We will provide the greens – you provide the toppings!
- During the potluck we will enjoy a special showcase from our kids camp groups.
September 1 – Holy Smokes BBQ & Corn Hole Tournament
- Labor day Sunday, we will again be enjoying amazing smoked food and fun.
- We are in search of some meat-smoking experts, willing to make some amazing BBQ!
- All the rest of us will bring a side or dessert to share.
- Sign Up to BBQ or bring an item here:
- Sign Up for the Corn Hole tournament here:
September 29 – Chili Fest
- Join us for the 5th Sunday Fall Fest and Chili Cook Off
- We are looking for 15 people to enter chili into the chili competition and everyone else to bring a side or dessert to share.
- Sign Up to enter a chili or to bring another item here:
December 29 – “Toast to The New Year”
- Let’s get ready for the New Year with a toast – french toast bar (all the toppings such as whipped cream, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.) and brunch potluck
All potlucks will be immediately following Christ’s Church Albany’s Sunday service. As well as great food there will be Kids Zone Activities hosted by the Tulip Court and Sage College Graduate Assistants.