- The next Starting Point will be January 19
- Starting Point is the best way to get to know more about Christ’s Church Albany.
- Starting Point is lunch after church for those who want to know more about who we are, what our vision is while also making some new friends in a fun and informal setting.
- Child care is available and the lunch and information sharing is only an hour long.
- To signup to attend Starting Point Click here: Sign Up
Baptism class is offered the third Sunday of every month, beginning 20 minutes after the Sunday service at the Elks Lodge. The class is about 30 minutes long.
Baptism is going public about your faith in Jesus and communicating to the world your heartfelt commitment to following Him. During our Sunday mornings you’ll often watch people being baptized. You may still have questions however. What is baptism? Why do we do it? How is it different from Christening or infant baptism? If you are asking these questions and would like to find answers, we encourage you to sign up for the Baptism Class.
Sign Up for the class
When raising kids, there are a lot of “good” things we can make priorities- safety, education, experiences…
In child dedication, we commit to raise our children with the highest priority being to Love Jesus, each other, and the world. If you would like information on how you can participate in this special child dedication ceremony, then indicate your interest on the form link below.
Sign Up for the class.
This class is offered the first Sunday of every month, beginning 20 minutes after service in the Loft. The class is about an hour long.
To sign up click here.
The word we use for member is the word “BE.” For us, a member is someone who is “being church.” We believe that a church is made up of people who are living a certain way. The church is the people, not a building, an other structure. The church is a group of people.
This class will help you understand more about what we are trying to BE. Then you can decide if you want to BE those things with us.