What would your life look like with Jesus in the driver’s seat? Would you be willing to give it a 10 week try?
Do you believe God has uniquely created you with a purpose and plan? What if you heard God speak and you felt the love of Jesus in a profound way? Imagine yourself in a community of people who cared for you, listened to you and supported you. What if you stepped into the Rooted journey and experienced personal transformation?
R O O T E D
Sign up for our 10 week Rooted experience, April 21 – June 30th.
To Sign Up:
- Fill Out this registration form. HERE
Purchase your daily reading guide for $15 at the Connections Table on Sundays.
What is Rooted?
Rooted is a 10 week focused experience that will serve as catalyst for life change. The experience combines small group discussion with personal study and reflection.
What is a Small Group?
Small Groups are gatherings of 6 – 12 people that will meet once a week for discussion and study. These groups meet in homes, coffee shops, and other comfortable environments.
When do these groups meet and where?
We have a variety of group options to choose from. Rooted groups to include:
- Sunday Afternoon, near Albany Med,Sunday afternoon.
- Sunday Afternoon, Delmar.
- Monday evening, Delmar, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Monday evening, near St. Peters, 6:00pm – 8:pm
- Tuesday night, men’s group, private home, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday before Work Group, Uncommon Grounds – Albany, 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday night, near Albany Med, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday night, near St. Peters, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday night, Delmar, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday night, Uncommon Grounds – Albany, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
How often do the groups meet:
Groups meet for ten weeks for two hours each week.. There are also two outside experiences with your group and a final celebration that you can’t miss (June 30th). Rooted participants are expected to attend all outside sessions and miss no more than two weeks of the regular sessions.
What are the 2 outside experiences?
All Rooted groups will do a Prayer Experience and a Serve Experience (more than likely serving at one of our Love Albany Summer events) — each will take about 3 hours and will be scheduled as a group.
What is the personal study/ reflection time:
Five days a week you will carve out 20 minutes to reflect and pray. There is a daily reading guide to use during this time. You can purchase the guide HERE, or at the Connections Table on Sundays for $15.
What does my total time commitment look like?
During these 10 weeks we are asking you to dedicate about 6 hours a week getting Rooted. This includes:
- Sunday Service – 2 Hours
- Weekly Rooted Group – 2 Hours
- Personal Study – 20 minutes per day or one hour and 40 minute
Is childcare available during the Rooted Small Groups?
Childcare is offered at the following groups for a cost of $30/ child.