Living in deep and connected relationships is the best way to live, but it doesn’t just happen. Here are some steps you can take to begin a journey of developing great friendships.
- Starting Point is the best way to get to know more about Christ’s Church Albany.
- Starting Point is after the 4th Sunday Service, 11:30 am via zoom or live.
To signup to attend Starting Point Click here: Sign Up
- Baptism is offered via zoom.
- Baptism is going public about your faith in Jesus and communicating to the world your heartfelt commitment to following Him.
- Sign Up for the class
- Do you have questions and doubts about your faith? Maybe you’re not sure who Jesus is or you wonder how reliable the Bible is. You may be frustrated because you just don’t feel connected to God. You are not alone in having these and lots of other questions. Alpha is a safe place to explore and discuss your questions freely. It also presents in simple and straightforward ways what a Christian believes.
- Alpha will be on zoom and will meet on Wednesday evenings once a week until early December, starting September 22.
- Sign up here
Emotionally Healthy Spiritually
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Take away all text, replace with:
- Our focus for 2021 and beyond is living healthy lives. A critical part of this is learning principles of rest, how to deal with grief and loss, how to know yourself, and ways to heal from the past. This class will be available in person and on zoom. It will take place every Monday night for eight weeks from 6:30pm – 8:30pm, beginning September 20.
- Sign up here