Living in deep and connected relationships is the best way to live, but it doesn’t just happen. Here are some steps you can take to begin a journey of developing great friendships.
- Starting Point is the best way to get to know more about Christ’s Church Albany.
- Starting Point is after Online Service, 11:30am via zoom.
To signup to attend Starting Point Click here: Sign Up
- Baptism is offered via zoom.
- Baptism is going public about your faith in Jesus and communicating to the world your heartfelt commitment to following Him.
- Sign Up for the class
Emotionally Healthy Spiritually
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
It’s Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature While Remaining Emotionally Immature.
- Avoiding conflict.
- Ignoring anger, sadness, and fear
- Living without boundaries
- The course is 8 weeks long and consists of three books. Meetings will include videos and partner/group discussions relating to the topic of the week.
- The class will take place over zoom, Thursday evenings.
- Class begins July 1
- Think about joining a small group who meet either weekly or every other week (some on-line and some in person) to build relationships, study God’s word and how it applies to issues of life, and supporting one another in life’s struggles.
- Sign up for more information here: Sign Up